Welcome to

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

2016 LOOKBOOK (Part 7)

Hi hi~
I'm back with a new set today.
This time I helped a friend of mine for his photography project.
He has taken interest in taking pictures of people, so he asked me to model for him.
He has his own website that he's developing.
Please give much love and support~

Find previous posts here!
Part 1 ; Part 2 ; Part 3 ; Part 4 ; Part 5 ; Part 6
-

PATH
(Sorry about the blurry background, I really liked this one but there's no HD version anywhere T.T)

BLEU

SIGHT
 Edited my hair color to purple lol (maybe I'll go for this color next hmmm...)

These are taken around the Melbourne Museum building.
Weather was sunny so we had great lighting.

Many thanks to my friend for letting me have these photos!

-

OUTFIT :
Black cropped turtleneck shirt
High-waisted destroyed jeans
White socks and black loafers
Oversized 2-tone baseball jacket
 Black baseball cap

PHOTOGRAPHER :
Kristian Yudhistyra

 EDITED WITH :
Snapseed ; VSCO Cam ; Photoshop

BACKGROUND CREDITS :
Pinterest

-


No comments:

Post a Comment