Welcome to

Sunday, August 14, 2016

2016 LOOKBOOK (Part 6)

Herrowww people~
I'm back with more of my 2016 LOOKBOOK (finally!)
But this time, I'll be hitting it up a notch.
I will be presenting outfits that I wore on my recent Melbourne trip with a little something extra:
AESTHETICS! (ooooohh~~)

I'll be arranging my posts in the form of strips contains 3 pictures each.
For viewing purposes, you can follow me on Instagram (@cindygonzalesss) where I will post each picture to form each strip, then I shall upload the full strip in the blog.
A little bit of fun and some artistic arrangements to refresh your day is always an absolute YAAASS!
As usual, every blog post is a new outfit so don't forget to keep yourself up-to-date.
  
Find previous posts here!
Part 1 ; Part 2 ; Part 3 ; Part 4 ; Part 5
Enjoy!

-

DAY

NIGHT
 
Here's the completed first strips of this outfit.
 We had a lot of time so this was shot in 2 different locations.
I hope you're looking forward to the next one~

-

OUTFIT :
Black turtle neck crop top with long sleeves
High waisted black skinny jeans
Grey lace-up boots
Short sleeve outer with big side pockets

PHOTOGRAPHER :
Nadya Oenara

EDITED WITH :
Snapseed ; VSCO Cam ; Photoshop

BACKGROUND CREDITS :
Pinterest

-

No comments:

Post a Comment