Welcome to

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

1933 Shanghai Slaughterhouse Trip

Hi guys!
I'm back and this time I want to share with all of you a couple of photos from a little outing trip with my friends here in Shanghai during golden week.

We went to a place called 1933 Shanghai Slaughterhouse.
Yes it does sound scary but no it's actually not haha.
Well it was an actual slaughterhouse in the 1933, but now it's mainly a place for people to take photos.



 This place is basically one giant maze with 5 floors and a rooftop garden.





The way to go up to the rooftop garden is only one, you need to order something from this cafe.
They will give you some kind of a ticket to go up.
The staircase is right in front of the cafe.





The rooftop has a glasshouse and an open garden.
Well, it's not really a real garden, they're there just for decorations.
It looks well-kept so it's clean and nice.










Even though it was short, I enjoyed it so much!
Knowing myself, I would go more often to these types of places if I knew, but I don't haha
I love the whole rooftop garden, however the downside is that it's not freely available for everyone to go and the scenery is just.. mostly buildings..

Huge thanks to my friends for inviting me and my photographer / friend / housemate / classmate for taking pictures for me haha
Hope I can visit more artistic spots once I clear out my uni schedule.

OH AND ONE MORE THING I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO THE NEW SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND!
I'm planning to go during the weekdays and picking a time when not a lot of people are on holidays 'cause I'm guessing the place will be packed.
I've heard a lot of things (which aren't very pleasant) about the new Disneyland here, but it IS the biggest one so far so I have to go!
Promise will tell you all about it~

 Very exciting things are coming and I'm currently making plans to try Youtube-ing *hint hint* but I'll just leave it at that for now lol
Hope you guys are having a very good day, I know I am 'cause class was cancelled woohoo!

See ya in the next one!

-

PHOTOGRAPHER :
Kimberly Chan

EDITED WITH :
Photoshop ; VSCO Cam

-

1933 Shanghai Slaughterhouse (1933 Laochangfang) address :
10 Shajing Rd, Hongkou, Shanghai, China

-


1 comment:

  1. Legit looks so pretty <3 AND YES TO DISNEYLAND SHANGHAI PLS <3

    ReplyDelete