Welcome to

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

First Impression

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi peeps!

I finally launched my new blog after ages of contemplation.
And here it is!
I'm going to give you a bit of an introduction about me and the background of this blog.
Enjoy!

  Name: Cindy Gonzales
Nickname: Chiz (feel free to call me this!)
Birthday: 27 February 1996
Nationality: Indonesia
Currently studying fashion design in RMIT in Melbourne, Australia.
More into styling rather than brands.
Obsessed with the thing called K-pop.
 Love to do fashion illustrations, taking pics, and being taken!
Model wannabe but never will be haha


 So now the question is, why C H E K B O K S ?
I got the idea of the blog name from my sister, because I'm just not good at making up any names.
The reason I changed the letters into K is, well, it's pretty much because I love everything about Korea.
The language, the music, food, and of course fashion!

 But, anyway...
I want to share a lot of things with you guys and the idea of naming my blog C H E K B O K S is kind of a to-do list for the readers, so it's kinda cool. 
Since I've made a commitment to blog mainly about fashion, I'll try post fashion trends ahead of every season (so you guys can get a few wardrobe must-haves in advance) and a little bit of my fashion illustrations~

Please comment below or email me through
for questions!


I hope you'll enjoy reading my blog!



OUTFIT :
Sleeveless top: CHIC-A-BOOTI
Cardi: COTTON ON
Harem pants: TEMT
Chunky mid-heel sandals and sun hat: RUBI SHOES
Watch: GUESS
Mini handbag: COACH



Photographed by. Nadya Oenara
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment